Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year New Podcast New Brain New Seekers New New Now That's What I Call No.25!

Goodness gracious me - it's a New Year and a brand new podcast from The Rockmother. Yes I know - I almost fainted myself to be honest - mainly with the sheer effort of withstanding a 28 hour+ upload problem whilst preparing a New Years Eve meal and surviving an attack of pre-alzheimers to boot. There is a glaring error in this podcast - can you spot it? I'm off to order my trepanning kit because Father Christmas failed to bring me one this year - again.

Click HERE for latest LISTEN WITH ROCKMOTHER podcast. Or play here:



Ta ra chooks. And enjoooy.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Thanks for that, Romo.

What a decade!

I saw Girlschool at Woolwich Odeon in 1901. My friend chauffeured Rock Goddess around to their gigs in his old Vauxhall Viva.

And of course I was svengali to Shampoo :)

3:32 pm  
Blogger Bock the Robber said...

Happy new year to you RM

5:52 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Geoffster - I sort of fell down a late 70's/90's hole on this one. Glad you enjoyed. I like your Woolwich Odeon story.

Bockster - Happy New Year to you too sir.

12:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chazza said: H a p p y belated Newyear to you hun. . Yr little one(should i say bigger. . ) and yrs.

Dad bought me a new battery bless him, phns a goodin now. Good ole Dad.

0mgg. . How fast and where did 2009 go, cant believe im doing my Newyear wishes. . Lol. Another resolution to try to keep to. . .lmfo. (Check belly of stray cat, 5 kittens later. . Luvd every minute of, found g8 family homes for 'em)

tc hun. . .xx

1:39 am  
Blogger Arabella said...

Rawkpile! Enjoyed the diversion down Tottenham Court Road too!

2:48 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Chazza - you and your kittens love! Glad you got a new battery. Happy New Year.x

Arabellakins - Rawkpile indeed. Glad you enjoyed xx

2:06 pm  
Blogger Mondo said...

That is a perfect funk to punk. playlist..

If you're doing requests any chance of Magic Michael - Millionaire? it's him backed by MGE era Damned

4:19 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Mr Mondo Bongo - ooh cheers for liking/listening - will try and dig out the track for next time x

2:28 pm  
Blogger Momentary Madness said...

shite, can't get the shagin' thing to play.
please send me a link Mum;-)

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter