Monday, August 17, 2009

Tra La La

Behold the hysterical woman. I thought I better revive my ailing blawg before you all desert me? Don't be shy.

I've been reading things a bit wrong lately which makes life far more interesting than normal. This morning I could have sworn I read a headline proclaiming: Amy Establishes Rehabilitation Unit which sent me off into a reverie of 'Oh how nice, Amy Winehouse is sooo much better she has founded a rehab centre called Blakes (probably). But no, on third look it was aaarmy. Derr. Oh well. It's the school holidays. Can you tell?

I was looking in google pictures for 'jelly brain' but all that came up was this. I am afraid he is so good I couldn't leave him out could I ?


Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger savannah said...

well, ok, sugar...*snickering* i am glad y'all decided to blog again! i forget about twitter & FB *sigh* xoxox

11:36 pm  
Blogger Mondo said...

What a comeback - who's that in the pic then friend of yours? Is he house trained?

9:20 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Savmarshmama - been busy and recovering from too much work/sick parent/sick child - all better now xx


Mr Mondo Bongo - whythankyau! That's Mr Fluffy - he is learning to use the litter tray but unfortunately got stuck in the cat flap last week :-)

10:22 am  
Blogger Betty said...

I'm always reading things the wrong way too, but I tend to replace innocent words with rude or swear words. By the time I'm in residential care I'll probably be shouting "ARSEHOLES" and "SCROTE" at hapless pensioners.

Amy Winehouse should found a rehab centre called Blaaaaaaake's Heaven. Ho ho.

1:38 pm  
Blogger Billy said...

Yes, welcome back!

5:12 pm  
Blogger Pearl said...

Welcome back! As for the pic, one wonders about the plastic collar -- perhaps to keep him from scratching/gnawing at something...

Pearl

10:03 pm  
Blogger Piley said...

hello again! Good to have you back... and Mr Fluffy of course. Was this pic before or after the 'op'??

P

9:51 pm  
Blogger Dick Headley said...

I keep checking in rockmum. I knew it would pay off. Any news of Amy is always welcome. I worry about that girl.

5:35 pm  
Blogger Momentary Madness said...

what's up?

3:47 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Sorry all - been camping. Just about recovered. Thanks for your kind and thoughtful comments. I left Mr Fluffy in a layby on the A30 tucking into his 6th bacon sandwich of the day. Last seen woof woofing around Stonehenge area.

2:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter